2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Thanksgiving. Holidays. Meh.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING ? Yup
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? No meat.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I keep two around, currently.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absloutely. I'm fun.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Pfft.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ?Nope.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? For the love of Pete, why would anyone do that?!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Mini-wheats
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope. Laziness prevails.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yup. Mostly.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? No ice cream.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Shoes?
15. RED OR PINK? Red, but never pink and red at the same time. Oof.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? Thighs, baby. I'll not elaborate.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Daddy.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If they want to and have time.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? White low top Converse and blue Addidas sweatpants.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Milk in the coffee?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? "Lieutenant Kije" Symphonic Suite III. Kijes Wedding, Sergei Prokofiev
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? burnt sienna. What a ridiculous question.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Theatre (fresh cut lumber, coffee, big red gum), Polo Black. I've adressed that in the link, I think.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Nolan
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I do. My cousin sent it to me in an email. She used to make me laugh so hard I'd snort chocolate milk through my nose.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball. Only live.
27. HAIR COLOR? Auburn - If you want to get technical, though, I think It's Paul Mitchell G6, Naturally, it's aburn with a liberal abount of grey, damn it. I'll NOT grow old gracefully.
28. EYE COLOR? Green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mashed potatoes
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Can't remember the name of it. It was that good. It had Jason Bateman, Zach Braff and Amanda Peet, Charles Grodin and Mia Farrow, though. I know! With that cast, you would have thought, "Fabulous!" But, alas, no.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Erm...
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? No dessert
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?mugglechump, who loves memes almost as much as me.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? mynuet, or my sister.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Between books. Need to go to the library.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A map of the world
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? CSI, Last epis of Veronica Mars.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My children laughing.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones. No, the Beatles. No, the Stones. GAH!
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Roatan, Honduras. Click that link if you haven't heard the whole brutal story.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? acting, playwrighting, being anti-social.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Bryan, TX. Yee-haw.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? All my new LJ friends.