Visa. We use it for everything, so it's always sick-making when I have to write out the check.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
4. Do you own a guitar?
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
6. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
7. Do you own a piggy bank shaped like a pig?
8. How many colleges did you attend?
Northlake (Harvard on the Hill) and The University of Texas, Arlington, because they gave me money to go there. :)
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It's an 'A Christmas Carol' Sweatshirt. I'm being ironic.
10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Hm. Too much?
11. Do you shower facing the shower head or with your back to it?
Facing, till I get cold, then I rotate, but I mainly take baths. I heart the whirlpool tub.
I2. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Oh, my goodness, it's freaking cold.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I wish he'd turn down the television.
14. Do you have anything in your pockets right now?
15. How many windows are open on your computer?
4 - Gmail, Livejournal, Google Docs and itunes
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
Cleaning the bathroom. I live with THREE boys, autumnrhythm30. All kinds of ick.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
I don't (much) and I do.
18. Get up early or sleep in?
Get up early, but don't have to talk to anyone for an hour or two.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
20. Who was the last text you received from?
Nolan, telling me he was sorry.
21. Are you a daydreamer?
Sure I am. Whole scenarios, played out right in my head.
22. When did you first start feeling old?
23. Favorite 80's movie?
The Princess Bride?
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Vegetarian. No meat.
25. What do you get every time you go into Costco?
I avoid those places at all costs.
26. Beach or lake?
Beach. I like waves.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Erm, I'm supposed to say, 'no,' right?
28. Do you own property?
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Pedicures. Shopping just for me. Sitting in front of the computer filling out narcissitic memes.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Typing that might defeat the purpose, as I like to think of myself as artistic and highbrow, but if I just want my brain to go to mush, I put in Big Trouble in Little China, with Kurt Russell. It's horrible, but I love it. (Also, Army of Darkness, but you will NOT tell my husband I said that. I've been scoffing and rolling my eyes for years.)
31. What's your drink at the bar?
Gin and tonic, no fruit. Or Vodka/Soda, no fruit.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
Cowboys! Real ones. The kind with chaps and spurs.
33. Are you sarcastic?
Pfft. I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.
34. Are you shy?
Hmmm. No, I guess not, not really. I'm more anti-social than shy.
35. In the past week have you gotten sick?
36. Norm or Cliff from Cheers?
Norm! Cliff made me want to poke my eyes out.
37. In the past week have you felt stupid?
No, I don't think so. But the week's not over, yet.
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Joaquin Torrans. Ugh.
39. In the past week have you gotten your hair cut?
Yesterday! Cut and colored. It's pretty. :)
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Eve. We'd have some chatting to do.
41. Indoors or Outdoors?
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Why, yes, I have. I've not always been the culinary wizard you see before you today. Oven fires happened frequently, in the beginning. I also worked at Six Flags over Texas, and one of the Antique Cars caught fire once.
44. Last book you read for real?
The Last Man in the World by Abigail Reynolds
45. Has someone disappointed you recently?
46. What was the last film you watched?
I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry. I didn't laugh very much.
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
San Francisco. I think we're going in the spring.
48. Have you been outside the USA?
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
50. Just how OLD are you?
Ripped off from autumnrhythm30.