2. The Orient Emporium Tea Company - Yes, I realize it's cold out, and these are ready-to-drink teas, but they're wonderful! My favorite is the Green tea with Pomegranate, ironically enough. (Pomegranate? Persephone? Okay, I'm a dork.) And the white tea with Orange Clementine is also good. I mean, they definitely aren't Diet Coke, but what is? Other than Diet Coke. You know what I mean.
3. Netflix - Do you have this? Why don't you have this? It is the best thing ever! My sister and brother-in-law got us a gift subscription 2 years ago and we love it, it's been one of the best gifts we've ever received. You go online and pick out the movies you want to see, they deliver them to the house, you keep 'em as long as you want and then drop them in the mail when you're done. We get giddy when we see the red & white envelope in the stack of other crap that the U.S. Postal service drops off at our house every day. And if I could keep Nolan from going online and putting war movies in my queue, it'd be perfect!
4. Express Jeans - I have a curvy body type, which mean that when I find jeans to fit my gigantic ass, they usually gape at the waist. These jeans don't - they are fabulous. They are worth the money, if you wear jeans in the winter as often as I do. I have three pairs of different styles. Long boot cut, and short, for when I wear flat shoes. I have a couple of different sizes, too. *cough*
5. Caldrea Hand Soap and Lotion - These smell great and have a cute little caddy that looks fantastic sitting beside your sink, whether it's the kitchen or the bathroom. My favorite scents are seasonal or discontinued, of course, (Rose Pomegranate (!) and White Tea) but they're all rather nice. It makes you happy to wash your hands!
6. Ralph Lauren Pure Turquoise - my perfume of choice right now. Very classy. I bought it when I was in NYC, and I really like it. I also like 'Ralph Rocks'. It's more fun and flirty.
7. Reef Flip Flops - I know that $40 is a LOT to spend on a pair of flip flops. But seriously, I wear them A LOT (except in the wintertime) and they are the most comfortable flip flops ever in the world. Another recommendation from sis. I've never looked back. I own them in black and brown.
8. Clif Bars - In Crunchy Peanut Butter. I have one for breakfast at least a couple of days a week. They are SO good. I mean, for a protein bar. If you are looking for sweets, they aren't it, but I like them.
9. My toothbrush - Can a toothbrush make you happy? I'm here to tell you that it can. This guy has a little pad on the back of it that massages your cheeks while you brush. Try it. You will not be disappointed!
10. Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste - because I've already showed how much of a dork I am with number 9, I'll stick this in to round it out. This stuff has little mini breath strips in it to freshen breath, and it's whitening toothpaste, as well. Win/win, I say.
That said, Hubs is off on his yearly Elk Expedition. I'm husbandless for a week! Anyone want to scene? (hee!)