So here goes. Without further ado.
1. M*A*C Pro Longwear Lipcolour - It's one of those two-step processes for lipstick; you have to wait for the first coat to dry (only a minute or so) before applying the second coat, but I haven't used another kind of lipstick in over two years. It's incredible. And you better be sure to put it where you want it, it's not coming off with anything but makeup remover. The upside of that is that you're not continually putting on lipstick. It stays. And I mean 12 hours at a time. Buy it, love it, tell me how much.
2. Callus-Eliminator - This stuff is incredible. I'm a regular at the nail shop, not for my fingernails, but for my feet, which I abuse by waering flip flops. The girl that gives my pedicure always gives a little shake of her head and says, "You wear real shoe, you heels not get like this." Ah, well. I can take a little judgement from the nail tech. But in-between pedis, I use this stuff. It's sort of a process; you slather it on, wrap your feet in Saran wrap, wait five minutes and then use a pumice stone to get all the ick off. Messy, but totally worth it to make your heels presentable to the world. It also works great for cuticles, but make sure you don't have any hangnails; if it gets in a cut, OUCH.
3. Sally Hansen cuticle massage cream - after you use the Callus stuff, rub this into your cuticles. Perfect for my dry climate.
4. FX Special Effects Silk Drops Hair Serum - Because I have long hair and won't let my hair girl cut more than an inch at a time, I get flyaways and split ends. This stuff is magic to control them, but a little goes a LOOOOOONG way. A few drops in the palm of your hand works when rubbed into the ends. If you use more than that, your hair'll look greasy. And no one wants that.
5. Reef Flip Flops - These are the most comfortable slaps you'll ever wear. Ever. You pay a little more, but I have two pairs that have lasted over four years, and just bought another pair this week. It's like walking on a cloud. Invest. You won't be sorry.
6. Victoria's Secret Bombshell - My sister sent me a sample of this with my Christmas gift, and I liked it so much I went and bought one of those little travel sizes that they've got near the register. Did you know that they have those? Tiny sizes of all their perfumes, that are perfect for someone like me, who has perfume Attention Deficit Disorder. AND, when I was in the store they had lighter, summer perfumes of all their VS signature scents. They're the same great scents, only lighter. Perfect for summer. I bought the Bombshell Summer, of course, in the travel size. Complete love.
7. Boyshort Panties - Um, the boy readers can skip this one. Sorry. (Actually, this whole post. Many apologies.) But I have to share. I bought these back before I got accosted by a amazonian warrioress in the Wal-Mart parking lot, so yes, they come from the Devil Store. But I bought a few sets before I swore off the place forever, so I'm set for awhile. They're super comfy, stay where they're supposed to, and are pretty darn cute. I first bought them during Dirty Rotten Scoundrels before my Capezio dance shorts came in, and they did in a pinch, but then I bought more for everyday wear. Love 'em. Lots.
8. Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner - Though I'm a big fan of MAC cosmetics, I also dig the drugstore stuff. This is great liquid liner, easy to apply and it stays all day. And it's cheap.
9. Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara - Along those same lines, this is the mascara I'm currently using. It lengthens, separates and defines. Everything I need my mascara to do. By the way, mascara is one of my desert island items. I don't ever leave home without it, even if I'm not wearing any other makeup.
10. Shakeology - I've been using this for about a year, and though I wouldn't call it a weight loss tool, it is a great product. I drink it in the morning in place of breakfast (I'm not a breakfast girl, so it's perfect. I hardly ever want to eat before 11:00, anyway). I'm not even a beachbody coach, so it's not like I can sell you the stuff, I just like it. I have more energy, feel better and don't get ravenous (and thus overeat) at lunchtime. I like it. It's not for everyone, but it's definitely for me.
And that's it! Hopefully you'll use these and love them as much as I do. And obviously, the owners of these products aren't paying me to say this stuff. They have no idea who I am, and even if they did, I'm certain they wouldn't care. :)