I’ve really never made resolutions before, thinking that they were lame-o, and if you really wanted to do something, it wouldn’t hinge on a date. Upon further consideration, I’ve decided that as I get older, the New Year signifies a fresh start, where new and better things will happen, and as I have a clean slate to start from, as it were, I will post them here. Feel free to keep me accountable. So, without further ado, I bring you
- Lose 15 lbs. by swimsuit season.
- Finish projects begun in 2006. *
- Work less on fan fiction.
- Work diligently on original novel.
- Make a Bible study a priority.
- Play with my kids more.
- Keep my house clean(er).
- Purge the house of unused items and give excess to charity.
- Exercise 3 times a week.
I WILL NOT
- Make cheese its own food group.
- Gather new hobbies like wildflowers.
- Indulge every single plot bunny that hops by.
- Use D&G.com as a way to pass time while the muse is out to lunch (well, less, anyhow).
- Open the refrigerator and pantry doors 60 times a day.
- Treat Legos as if they were the plague.
- Tell my husband that the leftovers currently residing in the back of the fridge are an “experiment.”
- Buy things that I don’t NEED.
- Surf the internet mindlessly and realize I’m still in my jammies at 11:30 a.m.
- Declare that the walk between the fridge and the computer is almost a quarter mile.
*I’ll have to go through and make a list….
terribly brave, that's all. :P
Happy New Year!