- Make Ethan's birthday dinner tonight. He could have chosen anything in the world, and he chose hamburgers and hot dogs, God bless him. I used to ask my mom for Chicken Kiev and Chicken Fried Steaks for my birthday dinners. Sorry, Mom.
I still have to decorate his cake. With a Marine Corps insignia? Um... going to have to Google that. Oh, good grief. Looks hard. make 2 dozen deviled eggs for the funeral meal I'm in charge of coordinating tomorrow. also make 2 peach cobblers. also finish dipping 4 dozen cake truffles also prepare two briskets
- also be at church to set up, receive prepared food and clear up after
- clean house for home group dinner tomorrow, pick up fajita meat and peppers and onions from Ruby Tequila's
mow the yard before home group tomorrow?I don't see this happening. People can see the long grass.
- Thursday... there was something on Thursday? Shoot.
- Write (heartfelt?) thank you notes to each of the boy's teachers (5) and send them to school before Friday
- Pack for our trip to Denver on Friday
- Fix Nolan's ipod with all the stuff he wants on it before Friday
- Find some time in there to workout...
**You know how some people say, "OMG!" as an acronym? I'm instituting "LHM!" for "Lord have Mercy!" It's gonna catch on. I can feel it.