1. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
2. Tag seven people to do the same.
3. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.
1. I listen to National Public Radio every morning and get consistently pissed off by it's blantant, unrepentant liberalism, but continue to tune in anyway as I have sort of a masochistic tendency and this way I don't get really hurt.
2. I crack my knuckles constantly (I know).
3. I cannot go to sleep without putting chapstick on my lips. Right now it's Mentha Lip Shine from Bath & Body Works.
4. I've acted in over 40 plays and directed 23.
5. I have a compulsion to buy blank journals. I bet I have 10 right now that are halfway filled up with one thing or another.
6. I cannot stand to be yelled at from the opposite end of the house. By anyone. If you want to talk to me, come into the room I'm in.
7. I was attacked (molested, really) by a dolphin on my honeymoon. I really must post about that one day....
8. I'm a rebel maverick no-good-nik and I'm not tagging anyone. So there. But I'd be interested in yours, should you want to list your quirks. Even in the comments!
Cute Kid Story...
Today I was Super!Mom and got up early enough to make homemade blueberry muffins for my family's breakfast. I set the plates down in front of my boys and noticed that Ethan came in the kitchen and got a napkin. Aaron didn't. So...
Carrie. (calls from the kitchen- only five feet away) Aaron? Do you need a napkin?
Aaron. (from dining room, mouth full of muffin) No, Ma'am.
Carrie. (still not looking directly at boy, calls) Don't talk with your mouth full, son. Why don't you need a napkin?
Aaron. (with joy) Because Katie is my napkin.
And I turn to look in the dining room just in time to see Aaron holding out his blueberry muffined hands out for Katie the Black Lab to lick. Blergh. I suppose I should be grateful it wasn't his face.
......and I'm done with the podcast. Once I listen to it and post it, it'll be up. Tomorrow, the latest.