( Collapse )
Crap news: So I didn't get a role in Into the Woods. I'm okay with it. The good thing about acting is that there is ALWAYS another audition. The next one is in September for a TBA show at the Adventure Space. So that's good. When God closes a door, He opens a window. (Trite, but true.) Anyhow, I won't be crazy busy at the beginning of school, so I can devote more time to the boys, both of whom want to play sports (!?).
Great News: 1. Nolan is in Atlanta this week, so I've been able to read all I want.
2. I finished the August Podcast and it will be up whenever lyndsiefenele has a free moment, I'm sure.
3. Nolan ran into the talent agent that he used to be with on the plane (to Atlanta) and she said that she was interested in representing me. (BIG yay.)
4. I went by the site for our new house (We're building a new house!) and they were moving dirt to get ready to pour the concrete foundation! (ENORMOUS yay!)
5. I spent $300 at Wal-Mart today, but got both boys school supplies, new underwear, socks and tshirts, some jeans & shirts, and groceries for the week. (This is filed under great news because this means I won't have to go back there anytime soon. I deplore Wal-Mart. I get cranky in the parking lot.)
6. I leave in 5 days for NYC! I'm going with my mother and sister for a week. I'm so excited I can't see straight!
So. Life really is fabulous. There's just a little hiccup every now and again. :)