To beautiful jars of jam... all within a few hours, and for less than $8. Move over, Ma Ingalls. I got it covered.
Rather than give you the step by step, which you can see here, I thought I'd share a bulleted list of other random stuff:
- seegrim and I are going to rock the Mile High Music Festival this weekend. I've been writing with the woman for nearly two years, talking to her nearly every day since December of '07, and spending hours and hours on the phone. It's about time I met her face to face!
- It's raining. Hallelujah.
- I fell while on my walk yesterday (oh, yeah, I'm graceful) & my hand is messed up. Silly Carrie.
- I've clocked something like 140 miles walked since the beginning of May. Get smaller, rear end!
- I get my grey roots colored tomorrow. Seriously. SERIOUSLY. Enough with the 'growing old' crap.
- I've been doing lots of painting, lately. It's SO good for me. I love it. Soothes my chi or whatever.
- I've also been doing lots of writing. I entered the ronpansy_fest with seegrim and the dgficexchange with mynuet , and both are pretty solid efforts. I was pleased. So YAY for that.
- I was a runner up in the dg_ldws this round. Was fun and challenging. I learned that I'm too wordy for a limit.
- five weeks til I have to stand next to my SIL in a swimsuit. I wish phenfen didn't cause me to die. :(
- six weeks til my punks go back to school. Come on, August.