I'm sorry that I haven't been around (has anyone noticed that I haven't been around?) much the past few weeks. Just a few more and rehearsals will be over and life will go back to normal.
Or as normal as my life ever gets.
Bullet points, because I can't think.
- Clean my house (No, really. I mean I have to clean my house, 'cause ugh)
- Tackle Mt. Laundry (It is HUGE. Everest better move over, because our dirty clothes pile is about to take the #1 spot)
- Get freaking off book for Act II (I would rather memorize entire pages of passages rather than the little conversational dialogue-y stuff. I say "Chet!" about 15 million times. I've started saying it when I go up on my lines, just because odds are, that that's the one I've missed.)
- Fixed that blasted dress (I'm close. Really, really close.)
- Stay on my diet (Nothing gives incentive like being humiliated by clothing)
- Something else, I'm sure