2. I will give you a letter.
3. Think of 5 fictional characters and post their names and your comments on these characters in your LJ.
maureen gave me the letter S:
1. Sara Crewe - If you don't know who she is, you skipped out on a big part of being a little girl (if, indeed, you are a girl). She's the title character in The Francis Hodgson Burnett novel, A Little Princess. Sara has qualities I always wanted as a little girl: benevolence, goodness and an unfailingly kind character, even under adversity. Plus, she was rich. More money than GOD. But, whatever.
2. Sookie Stackhouse - Can I just say that I adore these books? She's just refreshingly real (with the exception of the whole mind reading/dating vampires thing), and she's imperfect. A little trashy. Heart of Gold. Pure love.
3. The Scarecrow - (Hush, Celeste.) My favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz, and I adore the scarecrow. He's so paternal and sweet, and Ray Bolger rocks. The cut scene from the movie, The Jitterbug? Pretty fancy footwork in that!
4. Sabina (Lily Sabina Fairweather) - The maid in Thornton Wilder's The Skin of Our Teeth. A fantastically flawed and layered character that I would play again in a heartbeat. Favorite line? When discussing the ice age, she says, "Nobody actually starves – you can always eat grass or something – that ice business – why, it was a long, long time ago” - Sabina, Skin of our Teeth, Act 1
5. Sam Winchester - Oh, my word, how adorable is he? Honestly, I'm more of a Dean!fangirl, but Sam? In the rabbit's foot episode where he loses his shoe? Oh, I just want to cuddle him! And frankly, Jared Padelecki is just pretty to look at. :D