I'm resisting the urge to be the crazy-psychotic, overprotective mother and jump in the car and run up to school to see if they got there alright. I'm sure they did. Sure. They didn't even have to cross any streets, and I watched them 'til they were out of sight.
I love the fact that I raised independent, self-sufficient little boys, I do. Honestly.
Will not follow them. Will not.
jandjsalmon made me an icon. *claps* Pretty! It's of me as 'Elvira' in Blithe Spirit. Full body makeup=the suck.
Will not follow children. Will not call. Will have faith.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes. The stinkier the cheese the better, in my opinion.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Um, no. *points to self* Not a strung out junkie.
3. Do you own a gun? Personally? I might have ONE registered in my name. I do have access to as many as my little heart desires. Which is none.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I used to do vanilla in my diet coke, but they always put too much, and then it was like cough syrup.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No. I'm usually sick when I go to the doctor.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I think, 'Do you know what can fall into an industrialized sausage press?"
7. Favorite movie? The Wizard of Oz. Sorry seegrim.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee with a side of coffee.
9. Can you do push ups? Can I? Certainly. Would I? *laughs*
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My blue topaz earring, necklace, & ring combination.
11. Favorite hobby? sewing, writing, reading
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No. I think that term's probably overused. Do I distract easily? Um.... I'm sorry what was the question?
13. What's one trait you like about yourself? My hair? My ability to make a stellar loaf of banana bread?
14. Middle name. Leigh
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I need to put away the clean clothes. I need to work on that scene. I hope the boys made it to school.
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: HA! I didn't buy anything yesterday. Wonder of wonders.
17. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink? Crystal Light peach tea, Diet coke, coffee, water
18. Current worry.... Boys. Boys.
19. Current hate right now.... I try not to hate. I loathe children's birthday parties with a burning, deep, fiery passion, though.
20. Favorite place to be? Home.
21. How did you bring in the New Year? I can't remember?
22. Where would you like to go? London.
23. Was a stupid question. I deleted it.
24. Do you own slippers? Yes. But I wear flip flops.
25. What shirt are you wearing? grey t shirt, grey sweat jacket, white yoga pants
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I never have. I do like a high thread count, though.
27. Can you whistle? Yup. Fairly well.
28. Favorite color? I like 'em all. Have you seen my house?
29. Would you be a pirate? What makes you think I'm not?
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? Respect by Aretha Franklin. (I'm joking. I don't sing in the shower.)
31. Favorite girl's name? Grace
32. Favorite boy's name? Alex
33. What's in your pocket right now? Hair band. Shocker.
34. Last thing that made you laugh? Nolan telling me that he needed me... for "stuff."
35. Best bed sheets as a child? ? What? I think i might have had some with flowers. Who remembers that?
36. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken bones
37. Do you love where you live? I do!! I am very, very blessed, indeed.
38. How many TV's do you have in your house? 2
39. Who is your loudest friend? I might be the loud friend, I dunno.
40. How many dogs do you have? 1. She's quite the alpha dog, so we won't be getting another, little miss cranky Katie Bell.
41. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope so.
42. What is your favorite book? Mansfield Park? Pride and Prejudice? The bible?
43. What is your favorite candy? I do have a deep and abiding love for Rolos.
44. Favorite Sports Team? Hi, Carrie Leigh. Pleased to meet you. Um.... The Rangers?
45. What song do you want played at your funeral? I'm sure I won't care. I'll probably be dead.
46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Listening to the doorbell! We'd left the garage open and one of our neighbors was telling us.
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I wish Nolan would let Katie out so I could go back to sleep.