1. Pick 15 of your favourite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
2. (The Princess Bride - airmidm) Is this a kissing book?
3. (Grosse Pointe Blank - humbuggirl) Oh, now see? That wasn't a nice thing to say; that wasn't designed to make me feel good. That's a... kind of a... not too subtle intimidation, and I, uh, get filled with anxiety when you talk about something like that.
4. (The Whole Nine Yards - brendanm720) Every red-blooded American knows that the only condiment that you are ever supposed to put on a hamburger is KETCHUP! Or MAYBE some of that SPECIAL SAUCE you like so much here in Canada; which I think has a little bit of mayonnaise in it too! But I swear to God when they start slapping that mayonnaise on there I could kill somebody.
5. (The Ref - seegrim) What is the matter with you? I thought Mothers were sweet and nice a-a-and Patient. I know loan sharks who are more forgiving than you. Your husband ain't dead, lady. He's hiding.
6. (Hot Fuzz - Autumnrhythm30) Pththththththth. Jog on.
7. (Shaun of the Dead - goddessvicky) As Mr. Sloan always says, there is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "I" in meat pie. Anagram of meat is team... I don't know what he was talking about.
8. (Army of Darkness - jandjsalmon) Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.
9. (The Notebook - numbaby) I could be fun, if you want. I could be pensive, uhh... smart, supersticious, brave? And I, uhh, I can be light on my feet. I could be whatever you want. You just tell me what you want, and I'm gonna be that for you.
10. (The Philadelphia Story - humbuggirl) Tsk, tsk, tsk. I thought all writers drank to excess and beat their wives. You know, at one time I think I secretly wanted to be a writer.
11. (Sabrina - 60'sfreak) More isn't always better, Linus. Sometimes it's just more.
12. (A Knight's Tale - goddessvicky) A wha- a what? A writer. I write, with parchment, and ink. Geoffrey Chaucer's the name, writing's the game. You've read my book? the Book of the Duchess? No? Well, it was allegorical.
13. (Serenity - goddessvicky) Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl 'cause... I don't think that's ever getting old.
14. (The Mummy - Wolfstar07) Rescue the damsel in distress, kill the bad guy, save the world.
15. (Wedding Crashers - jandjsalmon) I happen to know everything there is to know about maple syrup! I love maple syrup. I love maple syrup on pancakes. I love it on pizza. And I take maple syrup and put a little bit in my hair when I've had a rough week. What do you think holds it up, slick?
Special thanks to 13oct for the fun postcards and seegrimand tudorrose1533 for the valentines! Thanks a bunch, girls!